Friday 18 February 2011

First Post on my blog

Hello beautiful world... Decided to start a blog to document my hobby - Warhammer Fantasy Battles.

This was a hobby I started out back in my university days in 2002...Started up with a Tomb Kings army... of all things.  Painted some of the units up... played 2 games... had a minor victory against a DE army but got trashed badly by a WOC player and stopped ever since..

Of course, at that time i didn't understand the power imbalance between a WOC & TK army and just got disheartened and stopped playing.  Then in September 2010... I opened my bag of minis.. and started to assemble up that last box of skeleton horsemen which was collecting dust for 8 years...After that, there is no more turning back.

I am now actively back to Warhammer but having to juggle my hobby and part-time studies.. it leaves me with less time than I really want with my precious minis... Following posts will give more information on the armies i have.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment