Thursday 3 March 2011

Random Stuff

Shit load of stuff has been coming in since i stepped up buying activities on my lizzies and VC... have not even finished my first army (TK), have a full ogre army waiting and yet starting on another 2... AMEX bill came up to slightly more than $1000 this month and most of it is on Warhammer related purchases in Jan & Feb 2011... not good at all...

Also... My damn cupboard is filling up too quickly and i gotta stop. 
Top layer you can see here are 90 zombies and 60 ghouls from Mantic.  Black boxes (Ikea) 1 contain my TK chariots and 1 is empty, probably for my undead horde.  Stones and clay in the transparent containers.  not sure what is in the small black one though

Bottom layer - Customs Resin bases in the brown envelope, entire right side is unmade ogre stuff... SHIIIIIT LOAD of ogre stuff... transparent zip loc are some saurus warriors on sprues, white box is old ed saurus warriors, BSB, brown box beneath that is more TK chariots waiting to be assembled and below those are 1 TK BG, TK COS & TK SSC. 

I forgot to mention this thing cupboard is deep.. there's another 2 layers of boxes behind what you can see.




 
Anyway, this is a picture of one of my recent purchases - Cyclops.  I saw it on the Max Mini Website and this was the page it was on.  Wanted to use it as a giant which probably justified why I paid bloody 50 bucks for it... well the sculpt was well done and very good looking...
but kinda too small.. guess my estimation of 4 inches is waaay off...  i even bought a custom resin 100x75 giant base for him from Base X War.... guess its not gonna work.  But still... good looking model... gonna use him to test my painting skills for brown hide + scales

No comments:

Post a Comment