Thursday 14 April 2011

Wooohoooo more stuff coming in a certain US online store

The Lizardmen and VC stuff i ordered finally arrived from US.  Particularly exciting as this was a very big order.
The box....

Tadaaaa... open sesamee...

All the stuff...
US$72 Blood Knights.  Good buy

Grave Guards Box 2
 
3 x Terradon Riders...

Bases... what can i say.. just bought a bucket load from PI now got another bucket load.. bought wrong should have got the smaller one... oh well... 
OOP Wight BSB


Mr Slaan

3 Chameleon Skinks + Skink Priest

Wait a min.... WTH IS THIS??!?@? I didn't order this...
So I am short of 1 chameleon skink and also... where the hell is my Varghulf!?@?? it's not in the box as well.. i immediately wrote to them... I am not sure how this is going to be settled... he better make good what he left out in my order.. 

I also recently made a couple of purchases on www.warhammer.org.uk for a old ed giant... should be reaching here soon.. i am starting to like website like Bartertown, Warseer and Warhammer.org.uk.  I have found much better deals there than in Ebay.

I WANT MY CHAMELEON SKINKS AND MY VARGHULF!!!

edit:  Removed specific reference to names to avoid civil litigation risks.  never know what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment