Tuesday 10 December 2013

I hate metals!!!

I can't believe how much metal there is on an ogre mini, to the extent that it is even suckier than painting the flesh or pants.

Instead of completing the mournfang, I got distracted and started work on a unit of 6 ogres. The flesh and pants were easy work. Leather boots and belt was slightly irritating. The metals... OMGWTFBBQ!?!?!?!
What's with those huge iron fists that has a larger surface area than the gutplate. I did 3 and was about to complete the 4th before stopping for the night. Too tiring... just too tiring...


Updates on 12/12/2013
Managed to persevere and finished the base coat for the ogres followed by their dips.  This was done last night so that i could work on them again tonight, probably on the bases.  I'll try to leave it for another day to make sure the dip is fully dry before the matt coat.  Still undecided on spray or brush on.  Pictures take this morning 5 hours post dip.  



No comments:

Post a Comment