Thursday 10 November 2011

First Army List - TK 2500

Must have heard me talk lots about modelling but never about my games...

Coz i never played one.  Not sure why... never had time... wanted to complete all my models... scared of losing... anti-social... i have now made the first step and gave myself a 2 week dateline to finish enough models to at least field my very first 2500 point TK Army.


TK in Chariot
5 x Chariot

40 x HW/S Skeleton - FC
Necrotect

3 x Necropolis Knights - FC

3 x Carrion

10 x Horse Archers

19 x Skeleton Archers - FC

Khemrian Warsphinx

Hierotitan

Casket of Souls

Screaming Skull Catapult

Lev 3 HLP - Lore of Nek

Lev 1 LP - Lore of Light

Hope this list brings me victory!! I like my chariot train and seems that HW/S skeletons are good enough as a tar-pit to hold middle field.