Thursday 10 November 2011

First Foray into Fail Cast

ok... since i needed to bust out my necrotect to be ready for my 2.5k army list... i proceeded to foray into my first Fail Cast model...

This was what i expected -


How it looks assembled

Bubble on chest piece... luckily this one can be disguised as battle damage


Bubble at strategic area on the wrist guards

Bubble on fist holding dagger

Hi Daddy!! I am a fail cast baby!
So.... quite disappointing on first one.  3 bubbles... and the feet was broken as well.  Had to glue it back using super glue... since my hands were big and clumsy... was pretty afraid of breaking the damn thing since it looks so brittle.. but after i assemble it, still looks good.  Next step was to paint it, which will be easy after i completed the damn Necro and Warsphinx. 

Just bought the liquid putty from Vallejo yesterday anyway... lets see how good that stuff is for filling crap gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment