Monday 19 August 2013

Orcs & Goblins Update - Night Goblins

Once again, I have to pay myself on the back for foresight of buying so many OnG models. Trawling through my stuff, I have enough NGs, both bows and spears to work various variations of list.

I do realize I have wAaaay too many models. Below are my big bags of Night Goblins. I estimate I have about 150 NG left. 


However, I have been given instructions from the team to play-test some of the proven lists and the German list with 6 Fanatics intrigues me. 

Hence, only need 2x20 NGs for use as launch pad for the fanatics. 


I am in assembly mode now and have not decided on a color scheme. I just thought of something and would prob do scarlet or scarab red for the clothing and gold/yellow trims. I can imagine it should look pretty good. 

Assembled my first Orc boar chariot as well from Mantic. Everything was snap on for the chariot and assembly was easy. But the boars had some gaps that needs filling. The yoke was also crooked but resin is easily fixed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment